Huawei Freebuds 3:
1. Don't have the rubbery silicone tips most new earbuds do, makes them comfortable since they're on-the-ear rather than feels-like-it's-in-your-ear-canal, plus, it means they can fit more ears
2. Proprietary 'Huawei AI life' app is encouraged pretty heavily by most, but it's optional. I recommend installing it, configuring the buds, and deleting it after.
3. My phone connects to these (over Bluetooth 5.1) super quick. Switching between buds is very low-latency too
re: tech review
4. Can't notice any audio/video desync when watching videos through Firefox Preview on my phone.
5. Price tag is a little high but I do not feel like I was charged significantly more money than the ear buds feel like they are worth.
6. The case is pretty reasonably sized and shaped, I like it.
*Due to increased bot signup, manual approval is temporarily required*
This Mastodon instance is for tech workers, academics, students, and others interested in tech who are LGBTQIA+ or Allies.
We have a code of conduct that we adhere to. We try to be proactive in handling moderation, and respond to reports.
We're not a free speech absolutist, and there are instances available for that. We're not interested in Nazis, TERFS, or hate speech of any sort, which we will define at our sole discretion as moderators.
This instance is meant to be a friendly, welcoming space to all who are willing to reciprocate in helping to create that environment.
This instance is funded in part by Patreon donations.